Tempting Kickstarters

dkieft

• 4 weeks later...

Except I can't get to the KS w/out the link and only can watch the videos...

6 hours ago, dkieft said:

Little Bidding Space game:

Cthulhu Dice:

Miniature Transport:

And lastly a new versionof Thunderstone:

Oh and also a KS from a friend of mine:

And this new auto embed link feature is pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2016 at 1:54 PM, JMGraham said:

Hey! Worldsmith Industries has a new Kickstarter! Check it out!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/48375726/resin-wargaming-scenery-and-terrain-ancient-ruins

07cihVP.png

Just got my package of stuff from this the other day. My only regret is that I couldn't afford more of it. Fantastic work. I haven't seen anything needing touchup except on the bottoms, and the grey resin you used looks nice enough that I would be totally happy seeing these on the table even unpainted. I mean, I am going to paint mine, but you know. Just great, and I hope I have more money available the next time you do a KS for some of your Terrain.

• Like 10

• 1 month later...

Ashes of Shadowbane?  I suppose with an average experience of 5-10 years in the field you might have missed Shadowbane but I am not sure that is a valid excuse.

Also, it's a logical fallacy that you can choose to focus on the aspects of the game that appeal to you and ignore others unless Housing and Caravans and Markets are part of the PvP aspect as they can be destroyed or otherwise impacted by PvP.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2017 at 11:41 AM, dkieft said:

You'll have to explain this one to me. I can't figure out if they have 'larger' bags, or if they're just adding a tray to the same size carry case. I don't see this holding an entire army for 2k of 40k, vehicles, etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...