Rate the Last Movie You Saw

2 minutes ago, splinx said:

Saw it this evening and it's very good! Enjoyably dumb and action packed and filled with crazy one liners. A lot better than the last two transformers films in my opinion! Worthwhile to laugh at the extremes cheeseyness and Michael bay explosion moments! 

Worth theaters or just wait for DVD?

19 minutes ago, Psilence said:

It was one of my childhoods epic movie moments.

I don't dare watch it again for fear of my modern self.  I've tried with other oldies and found the result unsatisfactory :(

Might just be me though :p

Its wonderful! The awesome soundtrack is an added bonus! Love the original opening with hot rod! ;) the film is still brilliant! I'm still waiting for Ultra Magnus to be in any of the new films. My fave transformer by a mile! 

• Like 1

Transformers: The Last Knight - 8/10 - Start Rant

What's the point of introducing 1/5 of the Dinobots & making him totally ignoramus? THEN give Slag a 3 second cameo.
Loved the baby-Dinobots.
Dinobots should have played a much bigger role, screw that little blue scrap bot.

Why do the Decepticons get their Constructicons & whatever the hell that was, but the Autobots have no wicked cool multibots?

Why the hell did the lady do NOTHING amazing with that staff?

Why the hell did the dragon do NOTHING amazing?

Why the hell did they rewrite Unicron? That shouldn't have been Cybertron, that should have been Unicron.

The extra I read off the interwebs says this is lining us up for many more sequels to come.
PLEASE get better!

/End Rant

• Like 1

On 7/4/2017 at 4:14 PM, Romans832 said:

Transformers: The Last Knight - 8/10 - Start Rant

What's the point of introducing 1/5 of the Dinobots & making him totally ignoramus? THEN give Slag a 3 second cameo.
Loved the baby-Dinobots.
Dinobots should have played a much bigger role, screw that little blue scrap bot.

Why do the Decepticons get their Constructicons & whatever the hell that was, but the Autobots have no wicked cool multibots?

Why the hell did the lady do NOTHING amazing with that staff?

Why the hell did the dragon do NOTHING amazing?

Why the hell did they rewrite Unicron? That shouldn't have been Cybertron, that should have been Unicron.

The extra I read off the interwebs says this is lining us up for many more sequels to come.
PLEASE get better!

/End Rant

Even with that rant you gave it an 8/10?  Must of been some damn good special effects....

• Like 1