Star Wars TOR

To be honest, I have given up on this and other MMOs.  I went back to SWTOR for a while right before the expansion about a year ago.  They did an experience boost to let people run through things getting ready for the expansion and I played through a bunch of the story lines to see them (ones I had not done before).  When the expansion dropped I logged in once, realized that they had done their best to make an MMO into a single-player experience and have not gone back since.

I find that most the MMO communities have gone the way of LOL and that is not a positive thing imo. I still log into DC Universe Online once in a while and the community there is still pretty good.  The flavor changed when Sony divested their MMO lines and it became Daybreak but I have not written it off entirely yet.

• Like 1

When the expansion dropped I logged in once, realized that they had done their best to make an MMO into a single-player experience and have not gone back since.

A while back, a buddy was trying to get me to install, and the expansion trailers have always been amazing, so I thought I'd finally get around to checking it out, so I explored the site, and what you said is what I felt after exploring just their webpage, not even the game itself.

I've been playing it for a few years now. For me i dont play it like a mmo but more like an rpg wuth the story line mode its a fun game to play. I can take a break and then jump right back in with even more story to play. Feels a lot yo me like the old vampire bloodlines game. Sept you know star wars. Also feels great to play after i read or watch anything star wars base books movies shows ecr5