OFCC annoucement

Burk

Thanks! I asked if anyone had used it because sometimes the difference between reality and what Google says can be quite large :wink:

Any decisions on Stronghold/Escallation/FWlists/FWmodels/Handwritten notes from Jervis/Datasheets yet? I ask only because I'm such a slow painter I need all the time I can get

As far as I know the HOG has not made a final decision. There will probably be more information released after this weekends meeting.

Did this get answered and I missed it?

I believe a final decision on how the 40k team event will be run will be posted soon. There was a lot of options to think about for this.

Thank you for the response Savion.  I went about my question very poorly, for that I apologize.  Has there been a decision about supplements, escalation and stronghold assault for the OFCC event?

• Like 1

Thank you for the response Savion.  I went about my question very poorly, for that I apologize.  Has there been a decision about supplements, escalation and stronghold assault for the OFCC event?

BigTal should be announcing his decisions about these in the near future. You will have this information before tickets go on sale. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What army restrictions will the OFCC Open be using? I'm assuming it won't be the "anything that is rulebook-legit" format that the team event will have.

I'm going to bet the Open goes with what the team event originally went with. 2 detachments, etc.

Can't wait to find out though so I can figure out what wacky list I'll play this year. It will probably not include battle cannon vengeance batteries though. :)