Courier from Bainbridge Island/Seattle to Camas?

WestRider

8 hours ago, Romans832 said:

Hey Pete, We're heading south in a few weeks...

How much stuff you talking?

This is a couple of full-size Armies with plenty of Vehicles. There's one of the old double-size GW cases, and I'd guess around three times that much volume in cardboard boxes. Somewhere around 6 cubic feet or so.

• Like 2

See if you can find some way to check that beforehand. It would kind of suck to have to haul that pile over to Seattle only to find that I had to haul it right back again ;)

Also, if anyone else is going sooner, I'd be down with that as well. Part of the goal here is to clear stuff out of my apartment, and I'd like to get that part in particular accomplished as soon as feasible.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think there might be a ferry route that ends up in Tacoma, but the other end of it is even less accessible to me. In Seattle, downtown, ideally more or less somewhere between Alaskan Way and 1st Ave, and between Colombia and Madison St. I will totally buy a few rounds if you roll up that way. Fado is right on the corner of 1st and Columbia, and as best I can tell, they've got 8 ciders currently available, between taps and bottles.

• Like 1