New Dwarves or Duardin?

52 minutes ago, Brother Glacius said:

Its squats! I mean dwarf-marines.....err albino dwarfs that can't let a single ounce of skin be shown! or maybe they are the 500 Sons. The airships do look cool. Not a fan of the gold masks for faces. You'd think they had that covered with sigmarines.

So do you like them? Or hate them? That is the question....I think those models are awesome, and do prove that GW can do Squats with no problem...

Am i the only one who thinks they look awful? Its like GW have employed someone who designs the war machine / warmahordes stuff and thrown in the Steam Punk thing into there. Its honestly stuff like this that makes me miss the old medieval style fantasy even more. I also believe they are getting closer and closer to combining AOS and 40k as the dwarves even have chain swords now and what looks like a storm bolter. I am glad though so many folks are liking the models as always if it gets more people gaming then great. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, andozane said:

So do you like them? Or hate them? That is the question....I think those models are awesome, and do prove that GW can do Squats with no problem...

Honestly, I think GW has lost its marbles and now they are desperate to make something that will sell. This army makes no sense. "Look orruks...lets bomb and shoot them from the safety of our air ships and metal air balloons. Yay we win!"

If you take the game and universe away and just look at the models...then yeah, some of the stuff they are doing is cool. Still not crazy about the face plates. But when you look at them in the context of the game...they feel wrong.

Seriously....[big bad swear word]ing guys hanging from metal [big bad swear word]ing balloons...yeah..because those are steerable.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Brother Glacius said:

Honestly, I think GW has lost its marbles and now they are desperate to make something that will sell. This army makes no sense. "Look orruks...lets bomb and shoot them from the safety of our air ships and metal air balloons. Yay we win!"

If you take the game and universe away and just look at the models...then yeah, some of the stuff they are doing is cool. Still not crazy about the face plates. But when you look at them in the context of the game...they feel wrong.

Seriously....[big bad swear word]ing guys hanging from metal [big bad swear word]ing balloons...yeah..because those are steerable.

I agree, I mean dragons....phew.  those aren't real......

• Like 4