Miniature Sales Website Reviews thread

Not sure which forum this should be in, so it's here. I've found that one of the hard things in the modeling hobby is that there are lots of small, iffy internet sites that sell models and you're never sure if they can be trusted or you just haven't ever heard of them. So this is a review of one such site. I would love it if other people continued this thread with their own reviews of model related websites. If you own the site, get someone else to review it, please. Goal is to better my knowledge of where I can purchase awesome miniatures when my local store doesn't have what I need.

I'll go first:

http://hfminis.co.uk/

Hasslefree Miniatures. UK based company. Very nice fantasy line. They seem to specialize in modelling things that other companies won't do - naked male and females, females in general, and others. They have both pewter and resin models. I ordered a pewter female dwarven slayer, and a pewter female human "pole dancer" for use as a high CHA Sorcerer with a quarterstaff. The models arrived in about a week, in a package that include a very cheap piece of candy from the UK (I suggest mentioning something in the note to the seller if you are diabetic). I painted the sorcerer, which was a real to treat to paint, just a very well designed model and very easy to paint right out of the package (no mold line issues). Very much, hassle free. I liked it so much, I just ordered a second batch of models from them, this time, this time, the various children models (they make good halflings in pathfinder and Hamlin needs children for malifaux. Children are clothed, if wondering).