Blood Bowl Reroll Counters

jollyork

I wanted to make some models to represent rerolls as actual items useful to a team during the game. Once this idea took hold, I realized I would have to go full steam with eight different concepts even though no team ever stockpiles that many. Since more than four is rare, I decided that each one should get progressively more complex and harder to get. Reroll #1 is a simple barrel of oranges for the players to recharge with, while rerolls #7 and #8 are arcane and ancient lore items that only the most affluent of teams could attain. 

After the eight were ready, I remembered the Kickoff table could give you two more: Cheering Fans and Brilliant Coaching. No reason to stop now, so I made models for those, too. 

All of the Rerolls on display:
large.RR__all.JPG.23d042e87b1f4361aea948

Reroll #1 - Oranges! The easiest reroll for a team to get, a bit of refreshment on the sideline. 
medium.RR_1a.png.fc68605586e91c5f0c401c3

Reroll #2 - A stack of extra playbooks. Chock full of the wisdom of Nuffle. 
medium.RR_2a.png.551f3a1121ded7160bfa8e5

Reroll #3 - The equipment bench. Extra gear, cleats, and the tools to fix them. 
medium.RR_3a.png.4ac9e03c19ebcc0e12961cb

Reroll #4 - Balls, balls, balls. Plain and spiky, and extra AIRE to inflate or deflate as required. 
medium.RR_4a.png.472d21b54c257610cda127c

Reroll #5 - Energy drinks. Nothing like a bit of the old Bugman's XXXX to get the players amped up for the game. 
medium.RR_5a.png.9df6f8e6d08767fbf2feb4d

Reroll #6 - Doc Bonesaw's mobile arms surgical hacker (M*A*S*H). Broken leg? Smashed hand? The doctor is in! 
medium.RR_6a.png.0eea088571a497fa75e89eb

Reroll #7 - The mysterious imp's potion of magicalness. You gotta be pretty desperate to seek out this little bugger. But what else could a Blood Bowl team be with seven rerolls?
medium.RR_7a.png.b4e8258c0013a7e74d40637

Reroll #8 - The ancient trophy. Saved from the dusty basement and restored to glory with a fresh coat of... eww, giant skin! Mind the blood as you parade this through the sideline to inspire your team. 
medium.RR_8a.png.432ce82cb4f43e73e7fbb08

Cheering Fans - Nothing gets the crowd riled up like these energetic beauties. And nothing gets the players fired up like a crowd going crazy and chanting your team song like maniacs. 
medium.RR_CFa.png.b1b52c0fb4968da5da56d4

Brilliant Coaching - When you can't beat 'em, cheat 'em. This guy can spot the hidden tendencies and slightest injuries to exploit in those pesky opposing players. 
medium.RR_BCa.png.0eab046bb606da0fc076f3

If you would like to see more angles on these models, there are additional pics in my gallery:

• Like 7