And here we go...Pretty Much...New Necromunda

andozane

A bit bummed that I have to take a "CSM" tax for what was going to be my Chaos Cultists Kill Team, but a buddy of mine is giving me a box of Wychs to mess around with, so it's all good.

I'm less familiar with Necromunda that I am with Mordheim, is there a benefit to taking two knives on a character? If I took a Wych Debutante with an extra knife, does that net me anything? 

6 minutes ago, Threejacks said:

The game uses kill teams,,but no Deathwatch?

Also it seems the NZ price puts this thing at around 185.00 US,,..it showing 264.00 NZ price,,does that sound right?

Probably a bit much for me now,,especially with flying dwarf pirate dudes dropping soon...

I've heard either $130 or $150 for US prices. $150 is the prices printing in the latest White Dwarf, but conflicting reports say that price was an error and that it's actually $130.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, pretre said:

Apparently, I missed the window while on vacation, so may have to pass on the box set unless I find one in the secondary market.

Only thing you really missed is saving ~$135.00 on buying everything separately.

At least you can buy just the book and some of the terrain if you like it, if you wait a few weeks:)