Warhamsters! Play a game on March 21!

JMGraham

It's the middle of Western's spring break, so the town will be ours. Wanna play a game? Who's doing what? I should get in one last  playtest of Dark Curios before I send stuff off, but I'm feeling neglectful. I'd be up for Ninth Age, 30k, casual 40k, a board game (Conan? Game of Thrones?), hell... I like games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smashthedean said:

Sherbert may be a coward, but I'll take up the banner in his name (aka I'm down for a game of 9th). I close this week so I'll be down closer to 6:30 if you want to get a table set up.

Finally a worthy opponent, may the battlefield run red with the blood of our battle. I'll be there early so I can set up before hand lol

• Like 1

On 3/17/2017 at 4:10 PM, SigurdBC said:

I'll be around as usual for 40k and Blood Bowl since I know there are certain people *cough* Brad and Jim *cough* that need to get games in. Be there around 6pm. 

I would like to get some 40k in practice my marking and speed. The list has changed not super drastically but it has changed. Grey knight main now as sisters have allot of showing in the ITC now. I can bring the ITC missions there is a main scored at the end of the game, a chart of maelstrom roll 3d6 pick 2 to apply most points from those equal weight with the primary, then some specific tertiary. Interested in a rematch, proxy to your hearts content? If Jim does dark curios we can do that instead. 

On 3/16/2017 at 4:59 PM, JMGraham said:

It's the middle of Western's spring break, so the town will be ours. Wanna play a game? Who's doing what? I should get in one last  playtest of Dark Curios before I send stuff off, but I'm feeling neglectful. I'd be up for Ninth Age, 30k, casual 40k, a board game (Conan? Game of Thrones?), hell... I like games.

Hey I was also looking for a 30k opponent today if you are interested. I have a 3000 point list ready and can scale up or down from it. I can be there anytime today so just let me know.