New 40k edition

pretre

38 minutes ago, WestRider said:

Those bits stated that "some" Units with the Fly keyword would have min and max move values. I'm guessing we'll see that come into play when we see some of the Flyers that didn't have the Hover type in 7th.

Ahh yeah..forgot about Hover.

The Helldrake is certainly priced well enough,but with that 30" min move I would almost want the thing to take some damage down to the second tier to make it more useful,heh.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Threejacks said:

Ahh yeah..forgot about Hover.

The Helldrake is certainly priced well enough,but with that 30" min move I would almost want the thing to take some damage down to the second tier to make it more useful,heh.

The Helldrake doesn't have a minimum move, I don't think. It's one that can Hover in 7th. Pretty sure minimum moves will be clearly listed when they do apply.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WestRider said:

The Helldrake doesn't have a minimum move, I don't think. It's one that can Hover in 7th. Pretty sure minimum moves will be clearly listed when they do apply.

If thats the case a 30" move is pretty potent especially when you can fly over everything,guess we will have to see more slates for confirmation.

• Like 1

More image leaks ! (Space Marines and Blood Angels !)

Tags : space marines warhammer 40 000 v8

Thumb gtecg10

Hello again !!

Another big leak of space marines (and BLOoooooooooooood Angeeeeeeeeeeeeeel)
Multiple source on the internet i don't know where it started but thx to : grotorderly, nick atropath and fullgrim for sharing the Imgur !

q3JJGnh.jpg%20

ZcZ4d4H.jpg%20

sdwmRxF.jpg%20

czoIYYl.jpg

jnO5oqG.jpg%20%20

yahaaaaaa

http://imgur.com/a/X7xLA

/cheers.
bob.

Thumb lfduizf

Thumb h6hanrj

>

Thumb ueucfxt
Thumb 5ogswmy
Thumb nahnua9
Thumb ubmphlv
Thumb 1yhthxm
Thumb kfxfcks
Thumb wgfajyh
Thumb uvnggpu  1
  • Like 2

These were posted earlier, but I didn't bring them over until we saw a little confirmation. From the looks of it, they may be legit:

Aenar wrote:
Nothing new for now, I will post here a collection of all the recent leaks I translated:

Adeptus Mechanicus:
Forge Worlds keywords, Cawl has Mars keyword and buffs Mars FW units
Adeptus Mechanicus keyword is shared, Cult Mechanicus kw and Skitarii kw are present to differentiate. Bonuses target AM keyword
Canticles are chosen at the start of each Battle Round and last that much, cannot be chosen twice. Among the effects they allow for rerolling 1s to same FW kw units within 6"

Astra Militarum:
Regiment keywords
Orders are given automatically to same Regiment keyword unit within 6"

Blood Angels:
Black Rage gives +1A on the charge and ignores a wound on a roll of a 6.
Death Company: 2A each, models can take different loadouts
Lemartes allows rerolling charge distance and to hit rolls in melee to DC units within 6"
Sanguinary Guard rerolls to hit rolls if there is a BA general within 6"
Death Mask gives -1 Discipline to enemies within 3"
Encarmine Sword Ap-3 DmgD3, Axe S+1 Ap-2 DmgD3
Sanguinor has WS2+ W4 S4 T4 A5, can charge even if he used Fall Back, gives +1A to every BA within 6"
Dante has WS2+ W6 S4 T4 A5 Save 2+, allows BA units within 6" to reroll to hits. Axe is S+2 Ap-3 DmgD3, rerolls to wound if it is a Character

Eldars:
Scatter lasers are 36" Heavy 4 Ap0
Warp Spiders M7" Save 3+, can move 4d6 and get Fly but cannot Advance nor Charge. Flickerjump goves -1BS to enemy but you roll 2D6 and on a 2 you lose a Warp Spider. Death Spinner is 18" Rapid Fire S6 Ap-4. With Exarch you reroll failed Morale tests.
Wraithknight W24 S8 R8 Save 3+. Wraithcannon is Assault 2 S10 Ap-4 DmgD6, Ghostglaive is Sx2 Ap-4 Dmg6 straigth (no D6 roll). Hits on a 3+ and gets worse losing wounds
D-Scythes are 8" AssaultD3 S10 Ap-4
Banshees M8" A2 Save 4+. Always attack first with the mask, add 3" to Advance and Charge rolls, Exarch gives a -1 penalty to hit in melee to enemy models. Executioner Blade is WS-1 S+2 Ap-3 DmgD3

Inquisition, Grey Knights and Sisters:
Inquisitors can enter any Imperial vehicle and give bubble buffs to Imperium keyword units, depending on the Ordo chosen
Grey Knights know a nerfed verison of Smite, 12" 1 mortal wound (3 if Daemon keyword)
Sisters are amongst the Imperial Agents, the Saint gives them some buffs and they have shared rules with the adeptus ministrorum (Act of Faith, Shield of Faith and Zealot)

Necrons:
Reanimation protocols are made at the start of your movement phase. Roll a D6 for every slain model, on a 5+ it comes back. You can roll again in the following turns. You cannot roll if the whole unit is slain.
Living metal allows for automatically regaining lost wounds
Basic Gauss is 24" Rapid Fire **Ap-2**, Gauss Cannon is Ap-3 DmgD3
Discipline 10
Warriors cost unchanged form 7th
Monolith M6" W20 S8 T8 Save3+, Gauss Flux Arc Heavy 3 S5 Ap-2, Whip Heavy 6 S8 Ap-2 DmgD6. When it gets charged, roll on a D6 and if 4+ (or worse, depending on wounds lost) charging unit gets D6 mortal wounds.

Orks:
Ork Battlewagon M12" W16 T7 Save 4+, can get T8 but loses Open-topped. Deff Rolla hits on a 2+, 6 attacks S8 Ap-2

Space Marines:
Grav is S5 Ap-3 and does DmgD3 if Save is 3+ or better
Nartecium no longer provides FnP but heals a model for D3 wounds
Storm Shields still provide 3+ Invuln save
ATSKNF rerolls failed Morale tests

Space Wolves:
Thunderwolves Cavalry M10" W3 S4 T5 Save 3+, same equip as before and they cost nine melta bombs without equipments
Lord on Wolf has W7
Frost weapons add a mortal wound on a 6 (not clear on what dice roll)
Runic Armours give 5+ Invuln Save (4+ if Terminator).

Tau: (from ATT also)
Markerlights are cumulative per phase and provide different bonuses, depending on how many hit the unit. Basic is reroll 1s, then you have remove cover bonus, increase BS, use Seeker/Destroyer Missiles (normally snapshooting)
Railguns have a chance to do Mortal Wounds on a to-wound roll of 6
Activating Nova Reactor may result in Mortal Wound
Firesight Marksmen are Independent Characters
Pulse rifles are AP0. Pulse Blasters AP-1 at 10" and AP-2 at 5", Assault 2.
Ghostkeels and Stealth Suits give a -1 penalty to BS if shot at from more than 12", can deploy outside of deployment zone at 12"
Broadside Railgun is Heavy 2 S8 Ap-4 DmgD6, HYMP is Heavy 4 S7 Ap-1 DmgD3
Pathfinders and Kroots are faster than Fire Warriors
Crisis Suits minimum squad size is 3

Tyranids:
Termagaunts cost a bit less than a melta bomb
Tervigon M8" W14 S7 T8 Save3+, can either create a 10 fleshborer Termagaunt unit (you need to keep the points for them) OR re-add fleshborer Termagaunt models to an existing unit

I'll try to add anything new in a few hours. I'll write here again that I am not the one with the Indices but I am translating the leaks as best as I can. I may do some mistakes and the leaks may not be accurate at 100%, but until we get some pictures it is all we have.
Bless you all! baf5f2e54c6b17d5c5d39aecadfa1272.gif

• Like 3

They look fairly similar to the current lot, but cleaned up a bit in several cases. I like the simplification on The Scouring and holding the Relic, and how much harder it is to Contest Objectives. I do hope there's more to the Tactical Objectives section with at least a suggested house rule for discarding impossible Objectives.

Also, a few pages from the SM/Chaos Index books that were shown at Warhammer Fest, via Spiky Bits. Mostly just fluff, but it's possible to make out a few things on the Chaos Daemons page. We've already seen Disgustingly Resilient for Nurgle and had at least a rough description of Quicksilver Swiftness for Slaanesh, but Unstoppable Ferocity (+1S and A in the first round of each Combat) for Khorne is new, and I can't remember if we've seen Ephemeral Form (+1 to Invuls) for Tzeentch yet.

C'tan powers:
1) Roll a D6; on a 2+ the nearest visible enemy unit within 24" suffer D3 mortal wounds
2) Select a visible enemy unit within 24" and roll a D6. If the result is greater than the Wound characteristic of the target unit a model in that unit is slain
3) Roll a D6 for each model in the nearest enemy unit within 24". For each result of 6 the unit suffer a mortal wound

Zandrek
at the start of enemy turn choose a character within 12 and it can't active rules
4++
at the beginning of your turn choose a sautek infantry within 6 and add 1 to advance, charges and hit rolls
passing madness: roll a d3, choose an infantry unit within 6 at the start of the turn
1: avenge the fallen: + 1 attack
2: stop the rebellion: +1 to bs
3: sunmills? charge!: reroll charge

Obyron
If killed, he can still fight in the phase (like the Wulfens, for example)
Can reroll leadership tests of Sautekh units within 6"
At the end of the movement phase you can teleport Obyron and a unit of Sautekh infantry within 6" of Zandrek
If within 3" of Zandrek he can take Zandrek's wounds
(the last two has been cut so maybe they're not complete/completely right)

Zhandrek counter tactics: At the start of enemy turn select an enemy character's aura ability within 12". It doesn't work for the turn.

Random madness: Select an infantry unit within 6" and roll a d3, it gets: 1) +1 attack 2)+1 to ranged attack rolls 3) reroll charges.

Lord gives reroll morale to friendly <Dynasty> models within 6".
Overlord

Overlord has a skill that gives a unit within 6" +1 to advance charge and hit rolls. The same unit cannot be affected twice in the same turn. Zhandrek too has this.

Both lord and overlord have the resurrection orb.

Tesla rule is the same, on a 6 to hit you roll to wound 3 times (or inflicts 3 damage, it's out of the camera unfortunately)

• Like 1

Jacobus is no good for Sisters anymore, but good for Guard and Ministorum.

Automatically Appended Next Post:
Same with priests.

Celestine is auto-take again.

Faith is start of turn, so no shenanigans with disembarking or deep striking and then assaulting anyways.

Immolators are pretty bad ass depending on points. Double shot MM or Immolation flamer.

Exorcist is still heavy D6 but does multiple wounds at AP-4.

Do Auras work out of Vehicles again?

• Like 1