Thursday Night Age of Sigmar

scottshoemaker

Thursday and Friday nights are now pretty much available for me:)

Is wow available of Thursdays now?

If not im fine with GG too.

Path to Glory is cool and all that but rem it doesnt use points,so if people want to do it there would probably need to be a modified system for points added in.

I would probably pass on AoS28,,its yet another warband skirmish fanset,im sure its cool and all but I believe GW has indicated that they will be doing a Mordhiem reboot next year and im fine waiting for that.

What serendipity that I found this thread at this moment! I new to the Ordo boards.

I'm just about to get into AoS as my 30k garagehammer buddy is heading out of the country.

I'd love to play a game or two before I commit to an army (probably shiny new Khorne or Tzeentch). Or even watch a couple games. Then I definitely want to get into a regular game. 

I'd be down for Thursday at Red Castle. I live just a few blocks from it. Anybody want to an AoS newbie the ropes?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, akodoyujo said:

What serendipity that I found this thread at this moment! I new to the Ordo boards.

I'm just about to get into AoS as my 30k garagehammer buddy is heading out of the country.

I'd love to play a game or two before I commit to an army (probably shiny new Khorne or Tzeentch). Or even watch a couple games. Then I definitely want to get into a regular game. 

I'd be down for Thursday at Red Castle. I live just a few blocks from it. Anybody want to an AoS newbie the ropes?

Welcome aboard!

If you dont get any takers for this Thursday,we are holding a meet at the clubhouse on Saturday the 8th  in SE Portland -location in this thread :

2 hours ago, scottshoemaker said:

I'll be at Guardian Games this Thursday at 5:00 with 850 pts of Chaos Mortals or Orcs..  I'd love to met up with some folks then.

I could possibly be there at 6:00 with some toys..ill watch here and see if any others can make it too.

With 850 pts you could join forces with me and take on someone with a 2k list for a few rounds...its a great way to learn about the game if you are rather new to it:)