Troll!

savion47

I was surprised to see the amount of hate this model got on the Blood Bowl Community facebook group. Lots of them were "I never take a goblin so having a pose with him throwing a goblin is dumb." All I could think was, how could you not take a goblin?!? At least as a 12th player after a game or 2. That opportunity for a 1 turn touchdown is to good to pass up.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, jollyork said:

Maybe they'd like it in metal. 

That pose would be horrible in metal. Big heavy model balancing on one foot, yeah, that's another pinning project...This kit really shows the advantages of plastic models. I do wish they had designed it so the goblin model could be removed (so something else could go in that hand). 

6 hours ago, paxmiles said:

That pose would be horrible in metal. Big heavy model balancing on one foot, yeah, that's another pinning project...This kit really shows the advantages of plastic models. I do wish they had designed it so the goblin model could be removed (so something else could go in that hand). 

Not saying this was your suggestion but, I could only imagine the anger if the other option was the troll throwing the ball! :biggrin:

1 hour ago, savion47 said:

Not saying this was your suggestion but, I could only imagine the anger if the other option was the troll throwing the ball! :biggrin:

I was just thinking that if they designed it so the goblin could be removed, you could put anything in that hand. Would make for fun conversions. I wasn't thinking they'd actually provide an alternate option. 

Though with something like a Troll, I'd really like to see a kit that makes both a Blood Bowl Troll and an AoS Troll (or troll-like creature). I really think GW's idea of making Daemon kits work for two games was smart, and that they should really expand that idea.