Warhamsters! Play a game on March 28!

D_Lo

I'm impatient and wanna see some games. Come one, come all and play a game with a  friend and let the merriment fill Dark Tower!!!

I'm trying out Undying Dynasties, 4500 points. Looking for an opponent who's willing to take on a noob, maybe with a playtest army as well.:yourock:

• Like 1

I'm looking for a tournament prep game of 40k. The tournament on 4/2 is single force organization, no formations, no allies, 1850 pts. So I'll be bringing Dark Eldar fitting that. But I'm mostly just interested in shaking the 40k rust off, so you, dear opponent, may bring whatever you like!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, D_Lo said:

I'm impatient and wanna see some games. Come one, come all and play a game with a  friend and let the merriment fill Dark Tower!!!

I'm trying out Undying Dynasties, 4500 points. Looking for an opponent who's willing to take on a noob, maybe with a playtest army as well.:yourock:

ill take you up on that. 

7 hours ago, Munkie said:

I'm looking for a tournament prep game of 40k. The tournament on 4/2 is single force organization, no formations, no allies, 1850 pts. So I'll be bringing Dark Eldar fitting that. But I'm mostly just interested in shaking the 40k rust off, so you, dear opponent, may bring whatever you like!

I'm sad I won't be able to attend the tourney glad you are! I would love to get a game of 40k in. 

I'm planning on bringing my storm of silence ITC list... might swap some stuff and make it single foc... might not depends on Lorelei

• Like 1

On 3/26/2017 at 11:06 AM, Munkie said:

I just finished my Tyranid army and I'm itching to debut them, and Dark Eldar vs Tyranids sounds like a very fun game (you done raided the wrong planet there, son).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Munkie said:

I don't know what storm of silence means but I'm sure I'll find out!

ITC major event in Spokane, presented by Betty's fighting heveticans. One of the two major events gamers haven puts on each year. Garrett got us both signed up and it is super close to my parents house so no hotel costs?.

At this point you have two choices, play my storm list, or play the list I wrote for Nathaniel 's event before I realized I was gone... caution the single detachment, not a formation, no allies list I had was four imperial knights, they even get objective secured. 

On 3/26/2017 at 8:30 AM, Wiccus said:

I think I've commited to adventuring in Hyboria with Jim this week.

JOEY! Are you being the evil Overlord, or am I? If I don't hear back, my plan is to prepare as if I'm overlord (hmmm... something with an abomination and/or tentacles), but to also be perfectly content if I'm not Overlord. THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!!!

21 hours ago, Gailbraithe said:

I just finished my Tyranid army and I'm itching to debut them, and Dark Eldar vs Tyranids sounds like a very fun game (you done raided the wrong planet there, son).

I would but Corey spake first! 

17 hours ago, VonVilkee said:

Oh the silence event list is sisters of battle with grey knights... imperial agents version with storm of Cadia celestine

I guess I'll take the Celestine version of cheese-dickery because I've got no solution to the 4 Titans brand :tongue:

22 minutes ago, Munkie said:

I would but Corey spake first! 

I guess I'll take the Celestine version of cheese-dickery because I've got no solution to the 4 Titans brand :tongue:

Does the fact I was going to spot you melta bombs on everything change your mind? Looking to pack only one army.

I've packed the grey knight sisters army up.