Rommel's Afrika Korps Box - it's nice...

fingolfen

I think 100 points games are closer to 2000 point games under V3. I haven't tried making lists, I don't have the book. But at least it seems that taking PzIII (lg) and PzIV (lg) isn't necessarily a no brainer like it used to be so you can take the cheaper versions and still have a chance. We'll see if that holds up when they make a return to the Eastern Front (the real war...;p) 

100 points doesnt even get close.  My own army cant even BE replicated close to that.  Im closer to 200 than 100...  which tells me that its likely analogous to 1/10.  This is somewhat strange.  Just the MANDATORY elements of the Afrika Korps, not even going overboard, has me at 115 points!.  Add in the non mandatory stuff and im at 181 and could go higher with ease but just trying to do baseline DAK is gonna be nigh impossible...

12 hours ago, ZEKE said:

My list consisted of 3x tiger and 3x piii N total 1495 pts. Now its 111 pts.

Hmm.  Yeah 100 might be tough to work within.  I might just not be looking at the army construction rules the right way?  I need more time with the book but I am only getting to read a little here and there.  Also i note that the PaK 40 isn't there to take yet Panzer IV's are suddenly plentiful.  Weird.