Spring Infinity League Weeks 6, 7, and 8

Jay

Hey Infinity players - So I wanted to give you a heads up and get some feedback for the next few weeks. First of week 7 will take place on the 23. April 16 is Easter and whether you observe the Holiday or not you will be getting a break. If you have nothing to do that evening, it would be a great chance to get some models painted. 

Secondly I was thinking of changing up the format a little bit for the last three weeks. I have heard a lot of you express desire to get your OFCC lists figured out. So my proposal is that from here to the end of league, bring two lists. One 300 point standard list and one 200 point limited insertion list with a 12exp spec op. You can use any s2 model for the spec op as long as your opponent is clear want it represents. I will try to make up matches based on preference of game size. This will also give you guys the opportunity to get in more than one game each session. 

Let me know what you think; like it, love it or hate it?

I'm in favor of trying out 200 pt lists since I have so little experience with playing only 10 models :) And why does my two cents matter? Good questions... fair point...

Because it looks like I will actually be there is coming Sunday the 9th :) -not staying out late though, going to help get the kids to bed afterward.

• Like 2