The 40K OFCC Players Guide has been posted!!!

evil_bryan

25 minutes ago, VonVilkee said:

I kind of wish inquisitors had an exemption from the allies of convenience...

As this question was raised earlier today, I had a chance to revisit this decision.

It is my opinion that Inquisitors were always meant to join various units (not just henchmen), and including them in the restriction would make them very difficult to play.

I have revised the FAQ to provide Inquisitors a singular exception to the rule. This will apply to Inquisitors only, and no other independent characters.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, evil_bryan said:

As this question was raised earlier today, I had a chance to revisit this decision.

It is my opinion that Inquisitors were always meant to join various units (not just henchmen), and including them in the restriction would make them very difficult to play.

I have revised the FAQ to provide Inquisitors a singular exception to the rule. This will apply to Inquisitors only, and no other independent characters.

Yay! Inquisitors were kinda how I planned to fill out the last chunk of points in my sisters grey knights mix

• Like 3