BFG at OFCC

36 minutes ago, Zorcon said:

Magnetize the flight stand to the ship. There are a couple of products out there specifically for storing models like BFG. Although its relatively simple to makeshift a similar solution.

http://www.ninjamagic.com/cgi-bin/gt/tpl.h,content=19&

You sir, are a genius. Quite a few of my ships have no flight stands yet but I will be doing that asap! 

• Like 3

So Zorcon, do you have any handy ship identification tricks other than using the BFG books?  I'm very out of touch with the game and don't have the memory to identify by sight each of the ships.  

Any suggestions, as I would like to do a spreadsheet catalog of my inventory for reference.

Thanks!

My only trick is I have a knack (aka OCD) for it. But in general, once I look it up and enter it into my spreadsheet, I have it down. I use the spreadsheet to track my collection, painting progress, as well as game points.

Here is an example. The idea was shamelessly taken from a fellow blogger I follow.

BFG Progress Chart_Page_1.jpg

BFG Progress Chart_Page_3.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!  I'm considering stopping by.  Not sure if I'll play, but I do have a bunch of Tyranid BFG models for a Tyranid fleet if there is any interest.  If there is, I might consider playing or I could loan it to someone.  Its fine if there isn't, though.

• 2 months later...

Looks awesome. I hope to have some time to stop by and see some of this game, probably wont be able to play though. Love me some BFG. If by chance I can play then I will bring a small fleet of Inquisitorial Black Ships (Imperial plus some Grey Knights).

What time were you all looking to do this on Friday?