• Announcements

generalripphook

BFG at OFCC

38 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Zorcon said:

Magnetize the flight stand to the ship. There are a couple of products out there specifically for storing models like BFG. Although its relatively simple to makeshift a similar solution.

http://www.ninjamagic.com/cgi-bin/gt/tpl.h,content=19&

You sir, are a genius. Quite a few of my ships have no flight stands yet but I will be doing that asap! 

So Zorcon, do you have any handy ship identification tricks other than using the BFG books?  I'm very out of touch with the game and don't have the memory to identify by sight each of the ships.  

Any suggestions, as I would like to do a spreadsheet catalog of my inventory for reference.

Thanks!

My only trick is I have a knack (aka OCD) for it. But in general, once I look it up and enter it into my spreadsheet, I have it down. I use the spreadsheet to track my collection, painting progress, as well as game points.

Here is an example. The idea was shamelessly taken from a fellow blogger I follow.

BFG Progress Chart_Page_1.jpg

BFG Progress Chart_Page_3.jpg

andozane and necrontyr like this

I use OpenOffice, but I am happy to share. Here is a folder on my Google Drive with various progress charts and rosters. The files are in both OpenOffice and GoogleDoc formats.

Forgot to credit the blogger who came up with the progress chart idea: Admiral Drax.

andozane likes this

Hey guys!  I'm considering stopping by.  Not sure if I'll play, but I do have a bunch of Tyranid BFG models for a Tyranid fleet if there is any interest.  If there is, I might consider playing or I could loan it to someone.  Its fine if there isn't, though.