Any chance there's a Painting Competition at OFCC?  

I don't play the games competitively but I love to paint.  I would love to participate if there is a painting competition.  

(Yes I looked on the webpage, and I saw "awards for painting" but I wasn't sure if there was an actual painting only competition).

Thanks, and pardon me being a total newbie to the community.  

• Like 2

Evil thought... 

Painting commission competition. Assign everyone an even valued painting commission to complete over the event.

All participants at OFCC vote on best jobs, set up some kind of tiers so 1st-3rd place split the total of all commissions worked.

Requires not only quality but speed. 

14 hours ago, fireangel said:

Savion.  Any interest in starting one?

The OFCC operates a little differently to a lot of events. We solicit event proposals from the community and then from those pick which events will be taking place. We have talked about painting competitions in the past, but we have never had a proposal for one. If someone would like to run a painting competition I would recommend reaching out to AgentP and Rhuntar via PM ASAP. They are in charge of making OFCC happen.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...