H: 40k, Pathfinder, others

Not sure if I'm getting out of 40k or just using this to finance further 40k purchases, but I certainly intend to slim down my "mess" into more managable quanties. I live in Hillsboro, Oregon, near a MAX station, with easy access to Portland, Oregon. I'd prefer not to ship, but I can and will. PM for interest. I will consider trades and reasonable offers.

40k Books

Chaos Daemon Codex (current, hardbound) $20

40k FW

Cerberus Heavy Tank Destroyer (ITC legal SM superheavy, some conversion on the FW model, mostly painted) $125

Land Speeder Tempests (Not in great shape, I had converted their noses for use in normal 40k, then FW was allowed in 40k, so I modified them back) $20 each (2 total)

GW 40k

2 Vindicators (kinda shoddy, plastic.) $20 each

8 hours ago, generalripphook said:

You are selling a cerberus with one door missing and no sponsons, partially painted and with some conversion for maybe $7 dollars off if that price includes shipping? 

Yeah, I noticed the door was missing while photographing it, but since it's in the photo, seemed silly to futher mention it. It fits Land Raiders doors, if wondering. As for the Sponsons, it doesn't require sponsons and they really cost a lot of extra points and don't do much in-game, so I had no intention of building or attaching them. I did add the "pintle" multi-melta, which is not FW (doesn't come with any pintle weapons), but actually a MM biker seated on the outside of the tank. 

Regarding partially painted, the only thing unpainted is that I intended to paint a chapter logo in those "white circles" that are where the sponsons normally mount. For the Consecrators SM, it's actually fully painted barring the chapter logo (their scheme is just back armor with a single red stripe down the middle). Chapter logo is a big pain to paint, so I was going to do it later, but then I switched chapters, and it just seems like I'll never really get it this nice for another chapter...I really like how this tank turned out, but it isn't the chapter I'm doing anymore.

Anyway, for you Generalripphook, yes, I would be happy to sell it as is for $118 including shipping. Your's is a good home for my old models. 

And for those that missed it in the OP, I will consider "reasonable trades or offers." If you want something, but you think the price is unreasonable, make an offer, ideally in a PM, and I will consider it. 

More or less, the goal is to get these projects out of my hands, since, at present, I have far too many projects. 

Regarding the Cerberus, I paid about $160 for it from FW (FW charges +15% shipping, and then the currency converter...). But I'm never really sure how to price anything FW. This is $35 less than I paid for it. Seems like a good starting point.  So when unsure regarding how to sell things, aim high and post that you'll accept reasonable offers. 

5 hours ago, Brother Glacius said:

Here's the thing, its used, its painted, and its missing parts. Those are three big strikes against it. Paint always brings down the price unless done well. Missing parts is a big cut, and used with FW normally isn't bad, but with the other two...I think $80 and you'll be able to move it.

If you're interested, make an offer in a PM. I'll consider it.

If the goal is just to criticize, I feel like like that point has already been made, and it's starting to seem unfriendly.

1 hour ago, Brother Glacius said:

I wasn't criticizing. I was offering a viewpoint because there seemed to be a disconnect between views on pricing. I was just trying to explain what the typically community would expect for a model in that condition. And by the by, nothing I have ever painted would warrant an increase in price. :)

I get that, but this is the second or third post where people uninterested is acquiring a Cerberus have offered their "viewpoints" on what it should cost. As mentioned several times, if you want it for a lower price, a price that seems reasonable to you, message me and I'll consider it. I'm not really enjoying having to negotiate prices with people that have no interest in actually buying it, they just really seem to think the price needs to be lower depsite not wanting to purchase the item at a lower price. Kinda feels like hassassment.

And if you are interested, but would only pay a lower price, try sending me a PM and offer that price. I'll consider it.

Additonally, I like this model. I think it turned out. Maybe the pictures don't do it justice, but it looks pretty cool on the table. And there is no increase in price, that's bad math on your end. I have it listed at $35 less than I paid, and as mentioned, I'm willing to consider offers. I'm not really enjoying the continous comments that the model's condition is hugely lacking. It's tabletop legal, and the only bit missing from when I used it in games is that one door, which I could probably fix, but nobody has even asked because they aren't actually interested in acquiring the model.   

Regarding increases in price, by the by, it happens all the time here and elsewhere. GW increases their MSRP, so players sell based on that, rather than based on the price they paid. Selling for more than you paid, even if still discounted on MSRP, is a price hike. Old/rare models also, often sell for more than they originally cost, that's a price hike. I often see 40k bundles parted out and sold as if they had bought each component at full price, which is yet another price hike method. I'm doing none of these, instead selling for less than I got it - selling at a loss. 

Minor updates. Ork codex and adenture paths gone. Was planning to add further, but with all this hostility towards pricing, might post elsewhere, as thread is pretty derailed.