Line o sight rule

Lord Hanaur

Kay so I finally set down to read and absorb.

An interesting point came up as follows.

You moved all 7 teams in your unit of infantry.  You now check range. Range is good to all preferable targets.

Okay so  step 2 is to check line of sight.  Let us assume you have line of sight to all targets.  Tricky part comes in step 6.  I think the answer is obvious but as soon as I say "isnt it obvious", someone gets mad so I want to address it.

Step 5 is rotate in place.  As all infantry have moved...  they now can, by dent of rotating (and having moved) block LOS with their rotation!

I beleive that once LOS has been determined to be legal, this rotation should not impact step 6, as it has already been determined a legal shot.

Agreed?

yeah thats my take as well.  i think the LOS is legalized before you rotate.  I think looking at it with fresh eyes is important and "it used to be that way" binoculars wont work.  The new sequence seems to simplify this part but i dont want to get into a game and THEN have it come up...   I have had enough recent pain on this point to definitely not want that.