Newb looking for opponent or group to beat up my armies

happycamper

Look to find a group or player to be patient with me learning the ropes.  Start up an army in November (blood angels) and even put together an Ork one to in hopes to convince friends to try it out.  Been reading WK40ks for years so I'm familiar with lore. 

Any recommendations from you kind folks? Preffer to go in know I got people know I'm new rather than show up to a tournament and piss ppl off.  

My models are painted well ??

• Like 4

4 hours ago, happycamper said:

Look to find a group or player to be patient with me learning the ropes.  Start up an army in November (blood angels) and even put together an Ork one to in hopes to convince friends to try it out.  Been reading WK40ks for years so I'm familiar with lore. 

Any recommendations from you kind folks? Preffer to go in know I got people know I'm new rather than show up to a tournament and piss ppl off.  

My models are painted well ??

GG has a good league, but lots of the players are a bit more tournament focused. If you don't mind losing, or if you are super compeditive, it's a good league. That's Wednesday's at 6pm. WOW's Game Night on Tuesdays, is on the opposite end of the spectrum, with very casual players. Also starts around 6pm. 

I recall redcastle being a good location. I don't go for logistical reasons, but when I did go, it was fun. Probably middleground between GG's league and WOW, in terms of compeditiveness for their casual play. 

Thursday can work for me this week.  5:30 or 6 would work better most likely just because I have an appointment in Gresham at 3 to 4 and have no clue how long it will take me to get to Red Castle

Ill bring the Blood angels, I'll let you know how many point I a can muster, won't be 1850 yet, in guessing 1000ish depending how things get kitted. 1 tac, 15 DC (1 mob or 3 5 mans or what ever ) a DC dread and a Baal Pred.  Captain and D.C. Chaplin. (Basically the 2 box sets)