Shadow War League @ WOW

Sugarlessllama

Shadow War League @ WOW  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What day should we play?

• Tuesday
    • Sunday

I'm really new here, but I'd like to "second" Weav's suggestion. It can be hard to set aside an additional dedicated day a week on top of all the other set asides days I have... Kids, work, spouse, all that bothersome Real Life stuff. If we could come up with some sort of online league standings list and have any games played counted that way, life would be considerably easier.

• Like 1

I can take point, my name is steven benz, from the facebook post started. Let me go ahead and look at the rules and see about getting it started. I was thinking a grow league/campaign where the points you earn in your weekly/biweekly battle is spent on buying more troops or gear. Kind of like mordheim. So my next questions

1)how soon would you like to start?

2) Campaign or just organized play? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pyre Warden said:

I can take point, my name is steven benz, from the facebook post started. Let me go ahead and look at the rules and see about getting it started. I was thinking a grow league/campaign where the points you earn in your weekly/biweekly battle is spent on buying more troops or gear. Kind of like mordheim. So my next questions

1)how soon would you like to start?

2) Campaign or just organized play? 

Here is the thread for the league