Shadow War: Ordogeddon - the league

AgentP

19 hours ago, jollyork said:

What about Rescue missions? 

I can't answer questions about specifics until I actually own a copy of the rules to look at. So for the first couple weeks of the league, while everyone is getting the books, I suggest people pick uncomplicated missions, and resolve rules questions between the two players for the time being

• Like 1

Got a first and second game in with Steel Angel,both plying our scout builds.Wasnt sure if I was going to like it or not after reading the rules but im warming to it now.

Im not going to be approaching the league from a competative angle though and will be using this to learn the system as ive never done any skirmish type games before.So I likely wont post backround or any stuff like that,one reason being Im modeling Ironhand SM`s and they never took part in anything on Armageddon and the other reason is Im a terrible writer.

Anyhow,Im out of action till probably the last few days of the second league two week cycle,however I will make myself available if I can for game requests,,looks like my next game will need to be at WoW:)

• Like 2