Shadow War: Ordogeddon - the league

AgentP

On May 4, 2017 at 9:18 AM, Steel Angel said:

So question if I pay twice can I rise two teams?

With 2 weeks between sections sgould be able two get two teams up.

Don't need to pay twice.  Just make a second team if you want to play more than twice per period.

2 hours ago, AgentP said:

Don't need to pay twice.  Just make a second team if you want to play more than twice per period.

But if you really, really, really want to pay twice, please make the second check payable to "Cash" and give it to me.

• Like 1

That's something i wondered too, for now i've just been reporting them in my fluff thread but not everyone is going to or wants to do that. So how do we keep track of wins and losses and other things? 

2 hours ago, zcaust83 said:

going to play my first game tomorrow @wow. do I report here? or is there an actual league thread?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pyre Warden said:

That's something i wondered too, for now i've just been reporting them in my fluff thread but not everyone is going to or wants to do that. So how do we keep track of wins and losses and other things? 

I was wondering that too.  It will be my first game tomorrow and first time at WoW

13 hours ago, DasBox said:

I was unaware of the fee to join the league when I agreed to play against someones Orks I and was going to sign up afterwards. Although I cannot afford the buy in I'd like for the fight to be counted for my opponent at least. The win was earned and I feel it should be counted.

It was actually my Scouts that were playing a game that counted, the Orc match was just a freebie. 

Either way is fine for me,  I won 3 caches but lost a scout so it's a win win either way

• 4 weeks later...