Halflings vs. Pro Halflings

Prophecy

I had a question to ask everyone about Halflings. Would anyone mind playing against Pro Halflings instead of "normal" Halflings in a non stunty game? I just feel like Pro Halflings are actually a decently balanced team and totally outshine the generic flings. I would only take on abilities and mercenaries that would be available to the normal game but I am curious if people would find that rude.

10 minutes ago, Weav said:

I'm not familiar with ProHalflings...where are you seeing this list?

They are part of the Stunty Leeg from FUMBBL. They were not in the first pdf that they put out in case that is where you were looking.

As for playing against them, I am fine with it in a one off game, but at this time I would be unlikely to allow it in league play for the upper division. We have done an all Stunty Leeg season in the past and I would love to do it again sometime as I did not get to participate:sad:

Ahhh, I'm totally not familiar with any Stunty teams, as they are not official per NAF. I have some concerns about the OBBL allowing stunty teams in non-stunty leagues, but I also trust Shane's opinion on things like this. That list looks pretty strong, especially considering the amount of NoS present, and the combos that can be built off of that with only 6 or 16 SPP's.

47 minutes ago, Prophecy said:

I have another question. What happens if Pro Halflings roll a double when they level up?

Same thing as any other team. If you look at the roster in the link I posted you will see "Allowed Skills". For instance a Halfling has A (GSP). On a normal roll they can select an Agility skill. On Doubles they can select Agility or anything in the parentheses. Those would be General, Strength, or Passing.

• 1 month later...