The Carnage Cup at the OFCC

Weav

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, felix said:

Is anyone else having issues buying the ticket?  the "Buy Now" link for me is a link to "https://ofcccarnagecup.splashthat.com/#rsvp" which just reloads the page in a new tab.  Sometimes it kicks me over to the "login to splashnow" page - which, after creating an account wants me setup events...

I seemed to have the same issue. Below is the link to the store item here on these forums. You should be able to fill out the information and purchase a ticket.

I will reach out to Weav to let him know about the site link not working. Feel free to PM me or Weav or post up if you have any questions.

4 hours ago, felix said:

Is anyone else having issues buying the ticket?  the "Buy Now" link for me is a link to "https://ofcccarnagecup.splashthat.com/#rsvp" which just reloads the page in a new tab.  Sometimes it kicks me over to the "login to splashnow" page - which, after creating an account wants me setup events...

My apologies, @felix...I don't know when the link was rerouted, but I'm fixing it now. Thank you @savion47 for providing felix the correct link

Participants,

I am not sure how many I will catch this way, but the less I have to enter the day of the better. If you could please post or PM me the following information it will go a long way to making sure the event runs smoothly and on time:

• First Name (So I can tell who you are. I am bad at forum names)
  • Team Name
  • Team Race
  • NAF Name/Number (if you have one please provide it, even if you don't care. It helps with getting events sanctioned)

If you can only provide some of the information that is totally fine. Anything is good to help speed things up.

• Like 1