Warhamsters May 2nd!

JimmyTheFist

Hey Warhamsters, David and I are wanting to do a 2v2 game of 9th age so we are planning this in advance.

Since this is a little irregular we are thinking 2500 points per player would be appropriate for finishing the game in the given time frame. We could not find any info for team games in 9th age so we will default to the "Trusted Allies" rules of 8th. So stuff like inspiring presence works for allied units. Characters can join allied rank and file. Power and dispel dice can be split under the discretion of the two allied players. Friendly units breaking/panicking causes panic in friendlies. That sort of stuff.

OK so David will be playing 2500 points of Dwarves and I will be playing 2500 points of Equitaine  (go Brets!). We are looking for two opponents to team up and take us on. Hit us up and let's make it happen May 2nd!

On 4/24/2017 at 10:28 AM, SigurdBC said:

Hey Shaun, if you can make it this week I'd enjoy demoing Saga with you. If not, Corey and I can do some more Malifaux. 

Sure. I'd be down for more demoing. I don't have a game with Sounder this week, so we can get in a full game.

-Shawn

Looks like there might not be a 4th for a team game of Ninth? If not, then I'll bring some Saga and some ... *gasp* ... Malifaux. If the team game doesn't happen this week, I'm still up for it next.

I might have a prototype copy of Dark Curios on hand as well.

7 hours ago, JMGraham said:

Looks like there might not be a 4th for a team game of Ninth? If not, then I'll bring some Saga and some ... *gasp* ... Malifaux. If the team game doesn't happen this week, I'm still up for it next.

I might have a prototype copy of Dark Curios on hand as well.

Doesn't look like team game is going to happen....

51 minutes ago, JimmyTheFist said:

I think I'll bow out this week and free up Jim and David. But I still want to do a 2v2! Maybe next week?

I'm up for a team battle next week, KoE, undying dynasties, VC, or beast herds, you name it, I'll bring it.

2 hours ago, Gabado said:

I'm up for a team battle next week, KoE, undying dynasties, VC, or beast herds, you name it, I'll bring it.

How about next week you bring your Beasts to team up with my Warriors, and we'll take on the Dwarfs and KoE?

That means this week I'll bring Saga, Malifaux (how many points are kids playing these days?), boardgames, and a bad attitude.

• Like 1