Goblin Army for OFCC

I have decided to attempt to build and paint an all goblin (gitmob grots) army for OFCC. Any feedback on the list would be appreciated. Also wanted to post updates on progress in order to keep myself in track cause otherwise I tend to get distracted with other projects. I have about 90% of the models with 10% built and 0% painted so I have a long way to go since the army has a model count of 191. I have no idea if I will be able to get it done by OFCC but I will give it my best shot. Anyway the list is as follows

Great Gitmob battalion 100pts

60 goblins with bows 300pts

60 goblins with bows 300pts

20 goblins with spears 100pts

6 wolf chariots 240pts

12 nasty skulkers 160pts

12 nasty skulkers 160pts

12 nasty skulkers 160pts

1 goblin shaman 80pts

1 goblin boss on wolf with battle brew 60pts

Non battalion units

1 goblin boss 60 pts

General with bellowing tyrant, talisman of protection

1 goblin shaman 80pts

5 wolf chariots of 10 wolf riders 200 pts

Still trying to decide on the last one. I have the wolf riders but I like the wolf chariots more. If I can get a good deal on eBay for the chariots I will go with them.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Ezekill
Spelling
  • Like 2

Fanatics are Night Goblins (moonclan) I wanted to keep this army with only one kind of goblins. It's fluffier that way and I already have an all night goblin army so I wanted to try something different.

The 2 goblin units with bows get 60 shots each hitting  units they outnumber on 2's and wounding them on 5's(4 if they outnumber them 2 to 1) The skulkers hide in units of "gitmob grots" with 5 or more models so they could go with the chariots or the goblins and the chariots are super fast with the destruction move +12 inch base move and the ability to run and shoot and charge not to mention rerolls to run and charge rolls.

I was thinking using them to flank and grab objectives and having the goblins wear other units down with numbers. 

• Like 3

I decided to go with a desert wasteland theme for the army's bases so in between glueing the guys together I got out my crackle paint and molding paste with some baking soda and worked on one of the chariot bases. 

In other news "Dave" is still missing I think my parrot may have taken him and hidden him. She likes to "help" me with things that I'm working on.

20170507_214445_HDR~2.jpg

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Ezekill said:

In other news "Dave" is still missing I think my parrot may have taken him and hidden him. She likes to "help" me with things that I'm working on.

My ferret is constantly stealing my daughters' My Lil Pony figures. It's actually kind of adorable watching her cuddle with them.

Any chance of a tutorial on that basing technique? It looks amazing.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ish said:

Any chance of a tutorial on that basing technique? It looks amazing.

I have 3 more to do so I will take some pictures during the process and see what I can put together for you. But it was pretty easy the worst part was waiting for it to dry.

• Like 1