Twitter advice?

JMGraham

After many, many years of social media neglect (e.g., my Facebook), I've decided to learn how to use Twitter. We'll see how long it lasts, but for now it's an honest attempt at connecting with the regional (and beyond) gaming community. I realized that my twitter feed, @WorldsmithJim has exactly one tweet, from my first Kickstarter (remember when exploded vehicle markers used to be a thing in 40k? That long ago). I need advice!

Any geek or gaming-related folks I should be following? News, rumors, reviews and the like?

What are your favorite hobby feeds? Terrain, painting and the like?

If any Ordo folk use twitter, what's your twitter handle? Do they even call them handles? Call signs? Monikers? 

• Like 2

More seriously: I'm not actually on Twitter myself, but I would assume that it's a similar process to how I got started on my blog list. Start with a couple that catch your eye*, watch the replies and conversations, start following people who have interesting and intelligent things to say, and just sort of feel your way from there. Join in conversations when you have something relevant to add that hasn't been mentioned.

*Or just that you know are going to have plenty of action. Perhaps @warofsigmar and @FLGTV?

• Like 1