Ordo Fanaticus May Hobby Progress Challenge

In an effort to combat the scourge that is Grey Plastic we shall band together and contribute to the Ordo Fanaticus 2017 Hobby Progress Challenge!

Let's keep this simple shall we?

Each month reply to this thread with your stated miniature hobby painting commitment.  The goal is a painted unit per month.

Ex:

"I will assemble and paint this box of Space Marines"

"I will paint this assembled Chariot I bought off eBay"

Include a dated picture of the project you intend to finish.  A description doesn't qualify.

When you have completed said stated goal, post a dated picture of the completed commitment, quoting the original post.

If you finish early, start another project, but be warned, the deadline for the project is the end of the month in which it is started.  Not 30 days from posting.

Those members that have completed their stated monthly goal will be placed in a raffle, from which I will draw a winner.  I will send the winner a prize.

At the end of the year the member that has completed the most goals win a better prize. In the case of a tie the members will be placed in a raffle, from which I will draw a winner.

Remember to quote your original post so progress for the month may be easily verified.  Failure to do so will DISQUALIFY the entry.

Valid projects:

10+ infantry figures

3+ medium sized models (siege machines, killa kans, ogres, etc)

1+ large model (Vehicle, big monster, etc)

Don't be a tool and post stuff you've already done. This is on the honor system.

Go! Challenge begins now!

• Like 4

• Jay pinned this topic

From tragedy comes triumph!

Sent the first 3d printer back and got something else. First one was too finicky and hobbyish for my tastes. But the one they sent me was missing the glass print bed and I needed it to get this pistol together for The Storm! So I went and got a pane of glass and cut it roughly to size and had to tape it down. Its janky, but it seems to be working and as of this morning has 3 hours left to print the final piece I need. What a a pain! I should have it painted and assembled as of tonight!

IMG_20170517_195856_862.jpg

• Like 6