Anyone around Vancouver

Hey guys gonna be diving back into age of sigmar still living in the Vancouver area but have expanded my horizons and will travel just about anywhere to get a game so how often is everyone free gonna be looking like mainly weekends as I travel during the week for work

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Threejacks said:

We also have some small localish tourneys comming up too,,im running the one on June 11th at Borderlands in Salem,pm me if you want particulars on it:)

I will be at this one and then we also have the big tournament the OFCC in July its going to be EPIC!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, derek said:

I didn't find the nurgle grand alliance stuff to be super strong and I'm not sure how it's gonna fair against the more modern battletomes and blades of khorne looks like a lot of fun after reading the book on the age of sigmar app

Yes,the new Khorne book is pretty strong!

Hey Threejacks! I live up near Mythic Realms (like 1 block away, actually). I just picked up some Kharadrons ("Arrrhg! I smell Aeather Gold! Oh wait, that's just me..."). I also have some Skaven, Sig-Mahrines, and Ironjawz. If you want to get a game in, I'm available most evenings after 5pm.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tamwulf said:

Hey Threejacks! I live up near Mythic Realms (like 1 block away, actually). I just picked up some Kharadrons ("Arrrhg! I smell Aeather Gold! Oh wait, that's just me..."). I also have some Skaven, Sig-Mahrines, and Ironjawz. If you want to get a game in, I'm available most evenings after 5pm.

You will want to get with Derek,hes the one near you in the couve:)

NIce to see you are getting into the new Duardin Warlords!

1 hour ago, Tamwulf said:

Tamwulf. I go to Mythic all of the time. Have to meet up sometime and play.

1 hour ago, Raven2129 said:

I'm down as well. Is there a private message system to exchange info?

Yah just click on his profile and then you can send private messages back and forth.

I currently have a Tzeetnch army and a Nurgle army but I have heard the new Khorne book is really good too.