Friday - OFCC - 3 round 8th edition

AgentP

Fair enough:)

I could probably get the other half of the army painted to the 3 color min but I really dont groove on rush painting and skipping lots of details so ill pass on this and stick to the AoS stuff like I should:happy:

I should be able to get a full painted build ready by fall,hopefully for a local event before the end of the year.

5 hours ago, Swan-of-War said:

Awesome, I agree as there will probably be lots of datasheet consulting during games.  Thanks!!

Are you driving down just for Friday and then driving back up?  Would you be up for a ride buddy?  I'm not 100% sure if I can go or not, but just checking things out.

• Like 2

On 6/9/2017 at 9:38 AM, pretre said:

Okay, that makes my painting easier.

Less to paint. But I'm in the middle of my Court of the Archon unit and it costs 204 points and 6 elite slots in 8th! 

Only a 2k list could absorb bloat of that magnitude!

Edited by Munkie
Remove pic for storage
  • Like 5

Yeah. It's more the price tag than the detachment. An Archon gives me 4 court without taking up slots, so I've got flexibility there. 

Though I do want to try for a battalion detachment for a few extra stratagems, that counter-strike one where I attack with one unit out of sequence seems really important for an army as glass-hammery as dark eldar.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Munkie said:

Though I do want to try for a battalion detachment for a few extra stratagems, that counter-strike one where I attack with one unit out of sequence seems really important for an army as glass-hammery as dark eldar.

Yeah, I used that with my orks to disrupt and take the wind out of the sails of a counterattack.  I feel like sequencing assaults is where the tactics in the game start to stand out.

• Like 2