Vampire Counts / Undead, W: $, Bretonnia, Malifaux

Andrewgeddon

SO, now that my son is here, I'm getting a clearer look at what my hobby time is going to be like, heh. So I've decided to focus on my Bretonnians / Ogers and let my Vampire Counts / Undead army go! Here's what I've got:

-40 Grave Guard. 5 on sprue, the rest assembled / partially assembled. 10 are primed, 1 is painted, rest bare plastic.$70 - SOLD

-Corpse Cart. Needs some stuff glued back together. + Reaper Bones Necromancer guy. - $20 SOLD

-37 Mantic Ghouls. Assembled, some paint. - $35

Also for sale / trade:

-20 Chaos Cultists from Dark Vengence, unassembled. - $20

2jZxMOW.jpg?1gu3hBFt.jpg?1ZNzSzOF.jpg?1

Willing to do partial trade / cash for some Bretonnia stuff to:

`-18ish Grail / Battle Pilgrims

- 9 Mounted Yeomen

-Lord on Hippogriff (most current, metal preferably)

Also willing to consider Malifaux Outcast stuff... stuff I can use with Jack Daw.

• Like 1

Quick pre-garage sale bump: In the interest of moving some of this stuff to help me pick up the new 8th box set, if someone want to purchase the Grave Guard for $70 and can meet me at the Ordo Garage sale on Saturday between 11 and 11:30ish (or can pick up at my house later tonight), I will also toss in either the Ghouls, the Corpse Cart + Necro, or the 40K Cultists for free!