Warhamsters Assemble!! May 16th

D_Lo

4 hours ago, D_Lo said:

Stating the post, I believe I have a game with (Kasey) smashthedean. 4500 dwarves vs beast herds.

You are correct, except unless it's being intentionally misspelled for comedic value, it's Kacy :)

Also for those who missed it, since NYP has closed their doors we're planning on Bayou after games.

27 minutes ago, smashthedean said:

You are correct, except unless it's being intentionally misspelled for comedic value, it's Kacy :)

Also for those who missed it, since NYP has closed their doors we're planning on Bayou after games.

The new gamer bar is open I believe, we wanting to try that out?

2 hours ago, D_Lo said:

The new gamer bar is open I believe, we wanting to try that out?

I believe they don't serve food after 10 and are kind of expensive, but it's on the table (no pun intended). I'm thinking we'll need to call an emergency meeting Tuesday night over beers and review our options going forward.

4 hours ago, smashthedean said:

I believe they don't serve food after 10 and are kind of expensive, but it's on the table (no pun intended). I'm thinking we'll need to call an emergency meeting Tuesday night over beers and review our options going forward.

I'd be down for a discussion, I've been told Bob's has a good happy hour.