What to do with sisters of battle?

Help me ordo! I have no inspiration to finish my sisters. Armor is dark blue and robes are crimson they would look right at home with GW crimson fists, metal is bright silver almost metallic white. That said I have no idea what to do with the hair and faces. Paint them all similar bleached hair no make up, or other end of the scale go crazy neon punk hair and 80's glam make up. Prolly something in between... broad range of natural hair colors?

What are your suggestions?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WestRider said:

I always say that if it would look good on the cover of an album from the 80s, it will work for 40K :D

This gave me visions of crazy bright eyeliner, eye shadow, blush and lipstick... I think I might execute on this. Combine with squad based maybe I could research some shock rock bands and paint them up by band...KISS, twisted sister hmmmm...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, VonVilkee said:

This gave me visions of crazy bright eyeliner, eye shadow, blush and lipstick... I think I might execute on this. Combine with squad based maybe I could research some shock rock bands and paint them up by band...KISS, twisted sister hmmmm...

At least one should be done up as Vixen.

Yeah just got back from an event and the unfinished sisters weren't even really noticed... the grey hair and faces totally passed as painted so I'm moving forward with the mask and helmet hair idea... will post about results I may even figure out image hosting to post images... my allotment here is at an end. 

They will be at ofcc tho!

• Like 1