Warhamsters Assemble!! May 23rd

D_Lo

I can make copies of the army pages to those who want. They have Orks, Space Marines, Astra Militarum, Adepta Sororitas, Chaos Space Marines, Dark Eldar Wych Cult, Craftworld Eldar, Genestealer Cult Hybrid, Grey Knights, Harlequin Troupe, Inquisition, Necron, Skitarri, Tau Pathfinders, Tyranid Warriors. Just let me know by quote or direct message.

3 minutes ago, D_Lo said:

I can make copies of the army pages to those who want. They have Orks, Space Marines, Astra Militarum, Adepta Sororitas, Chaos Space Marines, Dark Eldar Wych Cult, Craftworld Eldar, Genestealer Cult Hybrid, Grey Knights, Harlequin Troupe, Inquisition, Necron, Skitarri, Tau Pathfinders, Tyranid Warriors. Just let me know by quote or direct message.

Sororitas please

5 hours ago, happycamper said:

Tuesday's is shadow wars league night at WoW, in sure you could find someone to play there

Thanks for the info and involvement. You should know that the warhamsters are basically Canadian tho. We are in Bellingham WA bout 30 ish minutes from the border up i5. We would live to play you guys more regularly but 6-8 hours of travel limits our use of wow. 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2017 at 11:41 PM, SigurdBC said:

SAGA!!!! Also I have bases for you Shawn.

I have another Norman horseman for you, assembled and ready for play.  If you want to try out a second job unit cav, you better get to work assembling the rest of your knights.

10 hours ago, Koyote said:

I have another Norman horseman for you, assembled and ready for play.  If you want to try out a second job unit cav, you better get to work assembling the rest of your knights.

Nice, thanks Shawn. I'll be pretty busy the next couple of days, but I'll see what I can do.

On 5/21/2017 at 0:04 PM, Wiccus said:

Infinity. That's what I need. I need to let all the other races know how superior the Morat Supremacy is by filling my enemies with large caliber holes.

You playing Christian this time around?  He didn't get a game in last week.  Or is Nathan going to make it out, I wonder?

16 hours ago, Fix said:

Kevin is going to play Infinity?!?

Nathan says he'll prolly be down.

I had to. Those were the terms for coercing Nathan into joining their infinity team.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the research/data mining phase will be extensive. My cube may fry in the process.