New 8th Edition Starter box trade thread.

splinx

8 minutes ago, godswearhats said:

Sadly looks like everyone wants Primaris marines and no-one wants Deathguard, so I suspect most of the Space Marines folks are SOL.

The DeathGuard are much more unique in appearance and usage, and really represent one army, whereas the Primaris Marines for the most part save the characters are more universal, and will gain greater usage (I mean, who doesn't want 6 of those flying dudes with super bolt pistols? ) 

<< EDIT 6/23/17: These Are Traded -! >>

Hey Traders-

If anyone here is going to OFCC at the end of July and is looking to trade there, I will happily trade the Imperial sprues from my box set straight across for the Nurgle sprues from your box set. Boom.

I live up in the islands and don't get to the game stores regularly for a predictable meet-up, so that's the way it works best for me is to swap face to face at OFCC. Even though we'll both have to wait a couple weeks. PM me if this is cool with you and we can make a plan.

Edited by peter c
  • Like 1

Hi, I have a 7 man unit of Deathguard from Dark Imperium to trade, they are assembled and primed black.

Would like to get Primaris marines in trade, just not jump troops or Standard bearer, as I have those. Captains or Lieutenant would be agreeable too, but base troops would be great.

I am located in Gresham, and would like it if you could meet me here as I am home-bound for health reasons.

Thanks everybody ;)

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got my box set and am looking to swap out the Nurgle for more Primaris and will bring them to OFCC.

My 8 year old daughter wants to paint miniatures, and I already have a five year old who has bad dreams because a neighbor girl showed him 5 minutes of, by his description, Chucky or one of the Puppet Master series.

No need for more nightmare fuel on this end.

• 2 weeks later...