Ordo Blood Bowl League 2017 Persistent League Season Two - begins 6/20/2017!

Weav

11 minutes ago, Vraeden said:

Please note that I can't meet Tuesday evenings. I work until 11:30pm

Thank you for the reminder. The Premiership coaches are an adaptable bunch, and they'll schedule games that work for both of you. Hey, you can play at Super League night at Guardian!

Matches are getting posted for the first round! Looking forward to seeing how the season plays out.

For those who redrafted, Weav pointed out the niggling injury portion of the redraft rules that I personally missed. If you have players on your roster, please do the NI role in front of your next opponent. if you are able to take the injury off, please let me know and I will go in and remove the NI from that player.

On 6/29/2017 at 11:35 PM, kb10r said:

Thanks for game 1 vraeden. It took until Turn 6 for the Orcs to catch up to your guys, I'm glad they didn't have any mutations yet.

Playing your orcs reminded me why I don't play low armor teams in league play (I had 2 players MNG in addition to the death). I like Underworld, but am already enjoying the pact more.