Model Case

51 minutes ago, pretre said:

Rulebooks fit. It is sturdy as crud though so dropping won't hurt the case. Depending on how you mount the minis they'll probably be okay too.

i love mine because it makes setup and play easier just to pull trays out and deploy from them.

Thanks sir! Order one ?

Btw do you come to WoW much haven't see you there (I'm new this month) but I see you on here every day lol

1 hour ago, pretre said:

If you need help with magnetizing and such, let me know. That's that hard part. :)

I don't play at WOW much, but I do swing down for trades occasionally.

Any tips of how to magnetize tanks and such? (Preds, land raiders, rhinos, etc) they don't have  a base.  Drill into track maybe??

where do you play mostly?

23 hours ago, happycamper said:

Just thoughts on them, expensive but is it worth the price (quality wise)?

say I drop the case, how would it fare?

also do rule books fit in that drawer?

I use Tablewar case. Love it. It lets me safely transport minis with thin pokey parts, like spears and warbanners.  

The case is good quality, but the design is such that even if your bases are well magnetized, your models will launch from the trays and bounce all over hell if the case is dropped.

The movement trays with metal bottoms rest on shelves that pull out like drawers. If you aren't going to use the movement trays in game play (e.g. as a unit movement trays for 9th Age),  I recommend gluing the movement trays to the shelf-trays. In the event the case gets jostled, this will keep everything in place.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Koyote said:

I use Tablewar case. Love it. It lets me safely transport minis with thin pokey parts, like spears and warbanners.  

The case is good quality, but the design is such that even if your bases are well magnetized, your models will launch from the trays and bounce all over hell if the case is dropped.

The movement trays with metal bottoms rest on shelves that pull out like drawers. If you aren't going to use the movement trays in game play (e.g. as a unit movement trays for 9th Age),  I recommend gluing the movement trays to the shelf-trays. In the event the case gets jostled, this will keep everything in place.

Thanks good sir!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andozane said:

Tomorrow...6/3/17 at WOW..

Not sure why he put "today"....

Are there details on the event anywhere? I did a superficial search and didn't find anything. Can I just show up with a box of crap... I mean great stuff... to trade?

1 minute ago, andy said:

Are there details on the event anywhere? I did a superficial search and didn't find anything. Can I just show up with a box of crap... I mean great stuff... to trade?

On the main Ordo page there is events...it is in the list over there.

Also in Proclamations :)

But here is a link too :)

• Like 1