OFCC: Tickets

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Raindog said:

This is a story, I would be interested to hear.:huh:

It's not as crazy as it sounds. The short version is I left, leaving my window open. A raccoon decided that it wanted my snacks on my painting station, which also happens to be where I had 58 Chaos Marauders in various stages of being painted/built. Now I only can find 47 of them.

4 hours ago, deadwing34 said:

Got my ticket and I am bringing a mixed Tzeentch force and no skyfire spam! I just got a Major loss and Minor loss as a recent tournament with my list so look out people haha!

How many total tickets are there for this event? Also do we know at this point what the start time is?

I didnt do so hot yesterday either,,but my goal for an OFCC list is always one thats rather meh when it comes to win/losses but scores big in the fun to play catagorie:biggrin:

Ask Mexican Ninja about how his Warboss lost a staring contest yesterday:laugh:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, deadwing34 said:

Wow that sucks we have sold less tickets than I thought, I thought the event had 40 tickets available.

Indeed,,if we are only sitting at 7 participants now,we are in danger of not having enough players to hold the event,,not sure what the minimum is this year but I believe last year it was 9 minimum.

11 minutes ago, Threejacks said:

Indeed,,if we are only sitting at 7 participants now,we are in danger of not having enough players to hold the event,,not sure what the minimum is this year but I believe last year it was 9 minimum.

When I asked last year (about 9th Age), I was told that we needed 6 tickets to have the event fire off. I'm not sure if that was because you only need 6 people for an event, or if it was "6 more tickets," but we ended up with 8 people and had the event fire off.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pyre Warden said:

What army are you playing?

Ironjawz. But I've only got ~660 Points (the SC box and a Shaman)... I'd have more but I gave in to my daughter's request for a Sylvaneth army of her own.

OFCC 2018 is my aspirational goal to keep me on task, painting and building my orcs and not falling down the Eighth Edition rabbit hole.

2 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

When I asked last year (about 9th Age), I was told that we needed 6 tickets to have the event fire off. I'm not sure if that was because you only need 6 people for an event, or if it was "6 more tickets," but we ended up with 8 people and had the event fire off.

Yep, 6 is the minimum amount of players needed for a 5 round event, round robin style. 32 is the minimum needed for a 5 round event, swiss style, which is why I mentioned that number in an earlier post. 

1 hour ago, Ish said:

Ironjawz. But I've only got ~660 Points (the SC box and a Shaman)... I'd have more but I gave in to my daughter's request for a Sylvaneth army of her own.

OFCC 2018 is my aspirational goal to keep me on task, painting and building my orcs and not falling down the Eighth Edition rabbit hole.

I just started AoS last month and im painting my sylvaneth and my buddies emperorers children for ofcc. Luckily i have a pregnant fiance at home to handle simple tasks for me.