OFCC: Tickets

1 hour ago, Blustorm said:

Yep, 6 is the minimum amount of players needed for a 5 round event, round robin style. 32 is the minimum needed for a 5 round event, swiss style, which is why I mentioned that number in an earlier post. 

Six players will give you a five-round round robin bracket... But you could also give by rounds.

19 hours ago, Blustorm said:

Yep, 6 is the minimum amount of players needed for a 5 round event, round robin style. 32 is the minimum needed for a 5 round event, swiss style, which is why I mentioned that number in an earlier post. 

We have been running our local events through the BCP system for ITC points since last fall and it seems to work fine for as few as 6 players,,though we only play 3 rounds.

Would it be possble,if we have a much reduced turnout to go with a 3 round ITC event on Saturday then run something different on Sunday?..I can work up something for that:)

2 hours ago, MikhailLenin said:

Ish,

I have 2,000 Points of Ironjawz you can borrow for OFCC.

I will probably bring my Mortal Nurgle if you need them in that case.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to have to decline. Scheduling, transportation, family stuff, work stuff, yadda yadda yadda...