Bellingham Warhamsters play the games - 6/6 Edition

smashthedean

8 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Awesome!!! Sounds like fun and I'm looking forward to my sexy and not totally dead ladies. I'll be there around 6pm. 

I put one in the main list with the option of swapping more in or summoning. Looked at the mission and gave tools. There will still be some options for you to decide based on how you want him to play... it will be 3 soul stones of upgrades

I might have to cancel on the three player Malifaux. My roommate just let me know that she needs a ride from the Seattle Airport at 10pm so I'd have to be out of Dark Tower around 8:30. I'll stop by to return books and I'll have a crew lined up in case we have time or situations change. Sorry guys.

• Like 1

Be there at about 6. At some point I would like to continue dismantling the puny "hyperpower" on sygtir 1. But I will be happy to trod upon whatever target is made available with my big monkey boots. Please no security drones this week. It's the one thing that Morats aren't equipped to handle.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kale said:

I figured as much, that's quite a drive.  I'm coming over from port Angeles area, if it helps would marysville or Everett area be close enough to attract a game?

Not sure I'd switch to the current week game night thread we have... personally I work to much surrounding the evening and have a tiny little one at home so it won't attract me. 

On 6/2/2017 at 11:15 AM, VonVilkee said:

My perseverance has paid off! I have a malifaux game :yourock:. Sigurd got the crew selected and a set of summoning choices... we will be playing a Wyrd directly designed 3 player game. I'm super excited!

Thats what Im talking about!! LOL! 

Good Stuff. I got x3 games in over the weekend and it wasnt even a tournament. Getting a following brewing down here in PDX finally. 

Lost a game to the Viktorias again, they're good. It wasnt AS bad as our game but, I was certainly taken back by an activation that left a bunch of my models dead because of +2 damage for all Sister models cast by the Malifaux Child.  VIk of Blood opened a can of straight whoop ass on me, she died shortly after, but damage was done at that point. I love their glass cannon style, super fun, super gotcha. 

Only if i were in Bellingham.... 

• Like 1