Zombicide: Green Horde Kickstarter

SigurdBC

Hey everyone,

If any of you have played Zombicide before, then you're going to want to check this new game out. Zombicide: Green Horde is set in the same fantasy world as Zombicide: Black Plague, but now the zombie plague has ravaged nearby orc tribes and turned them into hulking man-eaters. Here's the link to the kickstarter page: 

The kickstarter has already smashed it's funding goal. I think it was funded in something like 7 minutes or something crazy like that. Because of this they are on about their 15th stretch goal and so by backing this game, you get not only the base game as it now stands but some neat kickstarter exclusive stuff in addition to some nice bonus content. Take a look and decide if you want to pick up your sword and fight the Horde (reference check for all you Warcraft nerds out there). 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As with ZBP, I'm 'all in' on this one.

One of the many cool things about this expansion is the number of tribute models to celebrities, performers, and icons who have passed away.

Prince

GBFPPW.png

George Michael

oYcdkq.png

Muhammad Ali

KcEV5n.png

Freddy Mercury

dlRFw1.jpg

Lemmy from Motorhead.

cV4Ue4.png

Carrie Fisher (Episode IV pose combined with Episode VIII maturity and hair)

WNlGPW.png

2mlZSe.png

wQaO7r.png

This Kickstarter continues to surprise me.

Check out the Ultimate Survivor set.  It's essentially the original 6 Survivors from ZBP, but with new sculpts and increased powers.

1LwfA5.png

For purpose of comparison, here is Ann from the original game:

PTn9fp.png

And here is Ultimate Survivor Ann:

GuGmTk.png

I thought that Klom the Ogre and Skol the Troll were huge Survivor models. Well, check out Finarton the giant.

dt56Ju.png

NvM0lX.png

hIJUWf.png

58 minutes ago, Brother Glacius said:

Damnit...I am so torn on getting this game. I've never owned any of the zombicide games, so I'm not sure if my family would like it. This looks like a great deal though for $120, but I don't want to toss money if it won't get played.

If you don't play it, then you can probably make some (if not most) of your money back by selling the Kickstarter-only models and cards on eBay.

rich.gif

After kicking ass at the box office, Wonder Woman is ready to kick some Orc zombie ass.

hVGnKp.png

Pardon the pun, but it would be a grave error if CMON doesn't eventually decide to start selling these models in resin for collectors and non-ZBP gamers.

hzyDRx.png

2mrTFF.png

No 3D render for this model yet, but I'm sure that it will be AMAZING!

kM16fs.png

I'm really glad that they included this last stretch goal, since with all of the miniatures and boxes that we'll be getting we'll need a rather big box to put them in. Good thinking CMON. I'm also excited to fight and regrettably have to kill the zombie unicorn. Fun idea and a good looking model. 

43 minutes ago, SigurdBC said:

I'm really glad that they included this last stretch goal, since with all of the miniatures and boxes that we'll be getting we'll need a rather big box to put them in. Good thinking CMON. I'm also excited to fight and regrettably have to kill the zombie unicorn. Fun idea and a good looking model. 

I'll have the non zombie version soon...