Any Plans for Swap Meet / Garage Sale @ OFCC Friday Night?

splinx

• 4 weeks later...

I will be there with some forgeworld guard pieces, a metric ton of space marine terminators bare plastic and anything else I find. I may also bring a fully painting renegade imperial guard army to sell if anyone want to pick up a full army? 

Also may bring a new in box land raider crusader / redeemer and whatever else I have lying around that I find between now and then. ;) 

• Like 2

I will have a Dwarf army on Square bases. All GW. Would rather not split it up, so if you are in the market for some Dwarfs let me know. 95% is bare plastic/Pewter. 5% has black primer and little bit of blue. Close to 3500-4000pts by 8th standards. 

Also like 40ish Pewter Plaguebearers and 6 Nurgling bases. 

52 minutes ago, UselesswizarD said:

I'll be bringing my stuff Friday night and I'll probably be camping out in a corner with my extra stuff all day on Saturday and Sunday as well. If you can't make it Friday night, there'll still be plenty of stuff Saturday and Sunday. :-D

His bitz collection is truly epic. I got a bunch of great stuff from him a couple of years back.

• Like 2

I've mostly been clearing stuff out and trying to actually finish things I've got all the parts for, but there are a few things I still want. Space Wolf shoulder pads from the Deathwatch kit (the ones that go on the right shoulder instead of the left), the outer cover of a right side Hurricane Bolter Sponson for a Storm Raven, and a handful of Shattered Dominion bases (1-2 40mm, 2-3 25mm, 5-6 32mm). An odd collection of stuff to be sure, but if you do have any of them on hand, that would be awesome.

• Like 1