Age of Sigmar League at Fate and Fury

Hey everyone, 

So the league starts this sunday. 

Who: 

Hopefully you

What:

Skirmish league from the new rules. 
Each warband starts off with 30 points. 

entry into the league is $15 a month that goes towards prize support. Being in the league gets you a 25% discount on GW models purchased through the store.

When:

Sundays at 12pm

Make up games are available if the situation requires it. 

Where:

11017 NE Burton Rd, Vancouver, WA 98682

Why:

For the glory of Age of Sigmar

Edited by Pyre Warden
update league info
  • Like 3

Just now, deadwing34 said:

That day time and location would work out great for me, let me know what you guys decided on.

Right now we are discussing those details. Looks like sundays at noon.

My plan of action is a skirmish campaign for 2 months followed by a grow league. 

What army do you play?

3 minutes ago, Pyre Warden said:

Right now we are discussing those details. Looks like sundays at noon.

My plan of action is a skirmish campaign for 2 months followed by a grow league. 

What army do you play?

Skirmish would be way cool, I have a lot of Chaos stuff, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaves to Darkness etc. I can run basically any size game with what I have going and nearly all of it is painted.

We are running at 3 round tournament down in Salem this Sunday if you are interested as well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1332606776805336/?acontext={"ref"%3A"2"%2C"ref_dashboard_filter"%3A"upcoming"%2C"action_history"%3A"[{\"surface\"%3A\"dashboard\"%2C\"mechanism\"%3A\"main_list\"%2C\"extra_data\"%3A[]}]"}

32 minutes ago, paxmiles said:

Is WOW no longer doing Sunday fantasy? If not, yeah, sounds like a great idea (despite me being likely unable to come:sad:). 

I didn't know wow did sunday fantasy. Every sunday i've gone it was infinity and horus heresy. 

This doesn't replace WOW. with it being around noon people can do a quick game for  the league, get a nice discount for some new models and then swing over to WOW. 

41 minutes ago, deadwing34 said:

Skirmish would be way cool, I have a lot of Chaos stuff, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaves to Darkness etc. I can run basically any size game with what I have going and nearly all of it is painted.

We are running at 3 round tournament down in Salem this Sunday if you are interested as well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1332606776805336/?acontext={"ref"%3A"2"%2C"ref_dashboard_filter"%3A"upcoming"%2C"action_history"%3A"[{\"surface\"%3A\"dashboard\"%2C\"mechanism\"%3A\"main_list\"%2C\"extra_data\"%3A[]}]"}

I would but i'm still collecting an army. I'm building my 2000 point sylvaneth force for ofcc. Picked an army based on models and i'm learning now they are not the simplest force to play. But i like my paint scheme so i'm happy. 

On June 9, 2017 at 2:10 PM, Pyre Warden said:

updated the first post, discount is pretty nice. 

GG was saying, the other day, that GW has changed their rules and doesn't allow advertised in-store discounts greater than 15%. How does Fate and Fury get around this?

Discount looks great and I hate look a gift horse in the mouth, but I wouldn't want Fate and Fury getting in trouble with GW.

1 hour ago, paxmiles said:

GG was saying, the other day, that GW has changed their rules and doesn't allow advertised in-store discounts greater than 15%. How does Fate and Fury get around this?

Discount looks great and I hate look a gift horse in the mouth, but I wouldn't want Fate and Fury getting in trouble with GW.

Red Castle is still giving a 20% on a GW products they don't have in stock or are pre-orders, I just pre-ordered Dark Imperium over there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paxmiles said:

Not sure how, but its how they do it. On products in stock and ordered.

9 minutes ago, deadwing34 said:

Red Castle is still giving a 20% on a GW products they don't have in stock or are pre-orders, I just pre-ordered Dark Imperium over there.

Hmm...is it advertised? Posting it in a public forum via anyone with the authority to represent the store should qualify, I'd think. Volunteer or employee shouldn't matter.

Here's an article on the change: http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/03/gw-new-retailer-online-carts-discounts-coming.html 

1 minute ago, paxmiles said:

Hmm...is it advertised? Posting it in a public forum via anyone with the authority to represent the store should qualify, I'd think. Volunteer or employee shouldn't matter.

Here's an article on the change: http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/03/gw-new-retailer-online-carts-discounts-coming.html 

Well there you go. Its not advertised. I don't work for the store i just run this league and want to get more people into it.

6 minutes ago, Pyre Warden said:

Well there you go. Its not advertised. I don't work for the store i just run this league and want to get more people into it.

At one point, you did describe yourself as a Volunteer, I thought. Though I don't know if you just meant you were doing this of your own volition, or if you actually had a volunteer status for the store (the difference is that the volunteer, in theory, is acting on behalf of the store, and therefore can represent them). 

Anyway, I don't mean to debate it. Was just giving you, and your store, a head's up, in the off-chance that they missed the update. 

1 minute ago, paxmiles said:

At one point, you did describe yourself as a Volunteer, I thought. Though I don't know if you just meant you were doing this of your own volition, or if you actually had a volunteer status for the store (the difference is that the volunteer, in theory, is acting on behalf of the store, and therefore can represent them). 

I don't see a difference, or the point. Especially when the discount is applied in store for league members only. 

I don't know what i am "officially". All i know is people are having fun at the league and enjoying the atmosphere. 

• Like 2