Warhamsters Tuesday the 13th Uh oh

SigurdBC

Just wanted to get this started because I have my copy of Dark Souls: The Board Game coming in the next couple of days and wondered if anyone was interested in playing it with me. I could use 3 more people as the Core Game is 1-4 players. Since this game is a little rules heavy I'd expect us to take around 2-3hrs which includes set-up, takedown, and some rules explaining before we launch in. Let me know if you're interested and we'll try and not die too many times. 

3 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Just wanted to get this started because I have my copy of Dark Souls: The Board Game coming in the next couple of days and wondered if anyone was interested in playing it with me. I could use 3 more people as the Core Game is 1-4 players. Since this game is a little rules heavy I'd expect us to take around 2-3hrs which includes set-up, takedown, and some rules explaining before we launch in. Let me know if you're interested and we'll try and not die too many times. 

Yes! I wanna play

Hey guys I'm sorry to have to tell you this but it looks like my game isn't going to get here today. Apparently it takes more than three days for something to get from Tacoma to Bellingham *sigh*. Hopefully we can do a raincheck for next week for those that were interested in playing today. Hopefully this gives you enough time to set something up with someone else. On that note, Shawn do you want to do some Saga tonight to alleviate my melancholy?

10 minutes ago, SigurdBC said:

Hey guys I'm sorry to have to tell you this but it looks like my game isn't going to get here today. Apparently it takes more than three days for something to get from Tacoma to Bellingham *sigh*. Hopefully we can do a raincheck for next week for those that were interested in playing today. Hopefully this gives you enough time to set something up with someone else. On that note, Shawn do you want to do some Saga tonight to alleviate my melancholy?

You have failed us for the last time

18 hours ago, Munkie said:

I'm insulted you think I know enough about infinity to answer that question intelligently!

If you want to do button flips, then I suggest we fight at the YuJing base and do transmission matrix. If you want to just brawl, then let's fight at the Haqq base and do Firefight.

9 hours ago, Fix said:

Read another forum?  Sure.

You playing Infinity tonight? I'm gonna want a second game.