OBBL season two schedule - updated 9/3

Weav

Hey @Vraeden looks like we are up next.  I'm not working this coming week, though I am hoping to get up to Seattle for a day or two later in the week (TH-F maybe), so I could play most anytime of most days

What's your schedule like and what part of town are you in?  I'm in Newberg so the further south and west would be best for me but could drive to most anywhere.

26 minutes ago, sbr said:

Hey @Vraeden looks like we are up next.  I'm not working this coming week, though I am hoping to get up to Seattle for a day or two later in the week (TH-F maybe), so I could play most anytime of most days

What's your schedule like and what part of town are you in?  I'm in Newberg so the further south and west would be best for me but could drive to most anywhere.

I smell a day time game at GG 

4 hours ago, Vraeden said:

I live downtown. I'll know my schedule for the next week tomorrow. Noon is usually safe at guardian or the clubhouse. I need to redraft my lizards from last season, or make a new chassis pact team first.

I'll send you a message tomorrow.

Sounds good.  I am going to Seattle Thursday + Friday but could play at GG any other day.

6 hours ago, Vraeden said:

I can play on Monday or Wednesday at noon. (Tuesday is the 4th of July).

I am dropping my Underworld team for a Chaos Pact team. Underworlds low armor and lack of skills was really unpleasant for league play.

Let's do Wednesday; I assume at GG.

Let's also hope I do better against your Chaos Pact than I did against jollyork's last match.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Vraeden said:

I can play on Monday or Wednesday at noon. (Tuesday is the 4th of July).

I am dropping my Underworld team for a Chaos Pact team. Underworlds low armor and lack of skills was really unpleasant for league play.

@savion47  @Weav  Can someone make the switch of Vraeden's teams in Ordobowl and get our match set up properly for tomorrow please? :)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jollyork said:

FYI, I'm unable to play for the next 3 weeks, which is an entire schedule period. Admins, you can knock me out of that period, or chalk up two forfeits, or whatever. I accept whatever solution clears my little roadblock. 

No, we'll just allows those games to be played out of order.

1 hour ago, KIRBY said:

Let me know when the next entry time is open for a newbie to join. I have some Orks who need to crush all who oppose them.

^The best thing I've read in a while...both leagues are full and just started, and the Super League already has an alternate, but I'd be thrilled to slot you in if anyone in the Premiership can't continue.

• Like 1