OBBL season two schedule - updated 9/3

Weav

**Message from the Commissioner**

One of our coaches has filed a formal complaint regarding the scheduling practices of one of our staff. We here at the Ordo Blood Bowl League take allegations of corruption and favoritism very seriously. I have decided to have our investigative team, @ROGRE and a slice of stale pizza, to look into the matter. If our team finds any part of these allegations true, they have been instructed to also suggest appropriate sanctions tor other actions by me in order to write whatever wrong may have occurred. If you have any information that could help in the investigation please contact @ROGRE.

While I hope that the investigation shows our organization used only the best randomization methods available to determine matches, rest assured that if any impropriety has taken place, we will punish all those involved. We pride ourselves on running fair and fun Blood Bowl leagues and hope that this investigation does not cause any disruption to the remainder of the season. 

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me. On another note, our investigative team is also looking into if there is any difference between a California and an Oregon burrito. If you have any information that may help with this other matter, please send it to @ROGRE.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kb10r said:

@scotthartman We have our game 6... but I am heading out to watch the Eclipse over the mountains, so I don't know if traffic will let me get back on Tuesday night. Can we play Wednesday night maybe at GG unless the club is open?

That should be ok for me. Im also out of town until Tuesday, maybe Wednesday. If I'm back Wednesday then will need to push back to later in the week.

8 hours ago, savion47 said:

I have decided to have our investigative team, @ROGRE and a slice of stale pizza, to look into the matter. If our team finds any part of these allegations true, they have been instructed to also suggest appropriate sanctions tor other actions by me in order to write whatever wrong may have occurred. If you have any information that could help in the investigation please contact @ROGRE.

Can we contact the slice of stale pizza instead? 

After much discussion, the Super League regular season has been cut to six games, and is over immediately. A four team playoff is being determined now, with round one to be played Thursday 8/24 at Guardian Games. The championship game will be held the week following if schedules allow.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@peter.cosgrove rounds seven and eight are supposed to be done by 9/11/17, but it's clear they won't be. Several of us are running behind and may not be done on time. I play Travis on Tuesday 9/3/2017 at Guardian Games at 5pm. With the expected temps being what they are on Tuesday, several of us are assuming the clubhouse will be closed.